We have created an infographic to share the usual phases of the design process which takes place on projects between client and Killeen Engineering.
Get in touch if you have any questions, we are always happy to help.
- Architect drawings or basic dimensions or for example in the case of a staircase, the dimensions of the space;
- Consultation with our lead staff;
- Concept drawings
– These will go back and forth until an agreement on a design;
- Item is drawn up using software which allows for 2d and 3d rendering;
- Full bill of quantities can be exported from the drawings;
- Shop Drawings are created for fabrication;
- Operations manager orders parts (if required) and schedules works;
- Manufacturing, galvanising and finishing of CE Certified steel undertaken. We have to provide this CE Certification for the structural engineer on each project;
- Installation at site by fully qualified and experienced Killeen Engineering employees.
Killeen Engineering are suppliers and fabricators or Structural Steel and Bespoke Steel products.
We can supply: Steel Beams/Columns, Steel Handrails, Balustrades, Balconies, Automatic Gates, Railings and Steel Stairs. We are a main distributor of Catnic standard and thermally broken Steel Lintels. In more recent years with building regulations, all Structural Steel and Steel Lintels require CE Certification.
If you would like to start a discussion about your design project, please phone (046) 9542762 or email email@example.com with your details