FAAC is a leading Italian brand founded in 1965 by Guiseppe Manini. A global organisations, FAAC have 34 offices in 24 countries. Employee numbers are 2,500+ and with over 17 manufacturing plants, there is a network of over 80 official distributors. The company pride itself on quality, safety, certification, reliability, satisfaction and innovation.
FAAC Simply Automatic, automation for gates and barriers, entrances and automatic doors, motors for rolling shutters and screens, car parks and access control. Hub parking technology with intelligent and scalable solutions to control paid car parks.
Visit FAAC website here
A WORLD OF SECURITY
Designing, building and marketing the safest, most reliable solutions for every pedestrian and vehicle need for:
– access automationFAAC
– car parks
– access control
Satisfying our clients’ service and reliability needs to the best of our ability in the segments:
The FAAC product range includes
- automation operators for gates – swinging and sliding
- Automatic barriers for residential, industrial and commercial settings. Solutions dependant on situational requirements such as traffic flow
- FAAC design a wide range of car park barriers with beams ranging length from 2.5m up to 8m with opening times as low as 2 seconds.
- Magnetic Autocontrol is the FAAC Group business unit committed to offering high quality, reliable and sustainable vehicle and access control products. The range includes vehicle and pedestrian barriers with beams up to 10m.
- Automatic entrances – swinging, sliding, emergency
- Traffic bollards range for residential, commercial and security
- Control of traffic, prevention of ram raids, perimeter security
- Hydraulic semi automatic and fixed
- Standard painted steel or stainless steel. Sizes range from 600mm to 1200mm cylinder height
- Access control and access automation systems – modular Software and hardware solutions with FAAC and Magnetic Autocontrol business unit.
FAAC products are renowned for their safety by design.
FAAC and certification go hand in hand. For a start, FAAC’s Quality Management System is certified to UNI EN ISO 9001:2015.
The NEMKO certification is given to automatic doors that have been tested and certified for millions of cycles. This document certifies that the product does not need maintenance until 2,000,000 usage cycles.
FAAC applies the UL/CSA certification demanded by the U.S.A. market to all its automatic gates and doors. This certifies the safety of all electrical components and products, with special regard to fire and electric shock prevention.
Our M30 traffic bollard has been tested to the criteria established in ASTM F2656-07 and has been certified as conforming to the highest possible penetration class.
FAAC’s automatic doors and all FAAC products related to the safety of automatic door systems for access and escape applications are produced according to EN 16005 standard and certified by TÜV.
FAAC is a member of the DHF. (Door hire federation)