Bollards are offered in a range of styles and functionality to suit many security and access control requirements. Used for urban planning, parking areas, parking lanes and other areas to prevent vehicular access and traffic management.
- The base is concreted into the ground with the bollard or post fitted and secured with a key
- Managed by an access control system
- ISO EN 124 – Class F900 (up to 90 tonnes)
- Fully automatic
- 3 elements of structure: casing, cover and bollard head each moulded one piece spheroidal cast iron material
- Ideal for shopping centres and public spaces
- Removable jacket & easier maintenance The G6 EVO bollard is equipped with an innovative interchangeable sleeve system for customising the aesthetics of access points.
- Good for occasional openings
- CAME automatic retractable bollards made to manage access both public and private streets.
- The latest in the range of CAME Urbaco controllers, the CITY Square is capable to integrate position lights, control actuators and /or operation logic.
- The CITY Square controller is meant to be fixed to the ground on its embedding base. The technical compartment is accessible from the front.
- An aluminium front face with a position light red/amber and/or control actuators
FAAC J Series Bollards
- J200 series – Residential – automatic, semi automatic bollards for intelligent control and regulation of vehicular access control in residential areas. Simple and safe movement.
- J275 series – Commercial, industrial and urban restricted access areas. Recommended for high-frequency use areas with restricted access including commercial and town centres. Integrated hydraulic unit in the automatic model. Gentle stop function. Simple and safe movement with a specific release key.
- J355 series – Perimeter Security for critical areas such as high security and anti-terrorism. Able to arrest a 6.800kg truck driving at 50km/h.
Our team or technicians can integrate bollards with access control systems. As with gate automation, integration can include remote control, keypads, intercoms, exit loops – in addition to or integrated with existing systems or software.