We know that some visitors to our showroom at The Killeen Gate Centre travel quite a distance to meet us. So we have put together a list of some of the best places to eat around Enfield, Co. Meath.
TL;DR We’ve made a map with the highlights
Cafes & Restaurants
Pubs with Restaurants
- The Bridge House, Enfield
- The Gregory Inn, Enfield
- The Slighe Mor, Enfield
- Murty’s Bar, Johnstown Bridge
- Fureys Bar, Moyvalley
Hotels with Restaurants
Service Stations with extras:
- Costa Coffee Enfield Eastbound
- Costa Coffee Enfield Westbound
On both sides of the M4 at Enfield – the motorway plazas have a great selection of concessions including Applegreen shop, Braeburn Coffee, Burger King, Costa Coffee, The Bakewell plus westbound only: Freshii https://motorwayservices.ie/Enfield
- Applegreen – almost straight across the road from Killeen Gate Centre – essential groceries + coffee station.
- EMO Enfield – essential groceries, coffee station & deli.
- Maxol Greville’s – hardware & DIY, essential groceries & coffee station
There’s plenty more options
Of course, there are some great takeaways & grocery stores in the local areas too, if you want to eat on the go.
Safe travels & we look forward to meeting you soon
Book a showroom appointment
Killeen Gate Centre, Unit 3, Main Street, Enfield, Co. Meath
Eircode: A83 R673 Phone: 046 954 2762